Watch this space for updates, including the next scheduled orientation!
In December 2019 leaders gathered to review our DUMC Pathways vision work and discussed how that work has prepared us for the next stage where the pathways are now at a “crossroads” which is the work of integrating the three areas of that earlier work. Now, Pastor Brandon calls us to gather once again for a time of orientation for the committee work of the church, especially for administrative and program committee chairpersons. Please make time for this important and informative gathering. If you have questions, please contact Pastor Brandon – firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics covered will include the following:
- Components of an Efficient Meeting
- Committee Communications – announcements, emails, and decision making
- DUMC Organization
- Policies of the Church
- Spirituality and Committee Work
- The Book of Discipline and Committee Work
- The Pastor and Church Administration
- Orientation for Committees
Please contact us if you will need childcare.